Our Craftsman Home, Exterior updates







 
 




















 



Comments

  1. Such a beautiful house. Color theme of exterior is so pleasant to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, second try at a post...hello from Fort Collins, CO. I stumbled across a picture of your house via Google and it led me to your blog. My wife and I have a craftsman style home and are in the process of picking colors...we liked yours very much and was curious if you don't mind sharing? We have a redish rust with tan, but your theme is so clean and pleasing. Typical guy...my wife is from Midland and went to CMU and I asked her...do you know these 2? :-) Thanks for any info you can share on the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful dream home has been made by this beautiful couples just like the way of their love. Feeling very nice and loved after seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures of your sweet house. Each and everything look so perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes these really are great colors. Can you share the color codes?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts